jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

My last weekend

Considering that my last weekend was the last weekend before we returned to classes after more than a month of the campus mobilization, i thought that it was the perfect oportunity to celebrated and and drink a toast with my friend becouse then it would be just impossible with all the book that we would had to read.
So, i started my celebration on Friday. That afternoon, i went to our faculty because we had an important meeting, but just when that came to and end, we started to prepared ourselfs for the big celebration.
We bought a lot of wine and made a huge "navegado" (hot wine and oranges on a big pot) to start the big party and then it was all laughing and dancing all night long. I have to say that it was a pretty long night (my boyfriend and I arrived home at 5 am), but it was really really fun.

On Saturday, my boyfriend and i woke up very late (at 3 pm jaja) and we cook some luch (at fist it´s always a disaster, cause we know nothing about cooking, but at the end our inventions always tasted really good J ). Then we study for a couple of hours (I swear, we study, but we read just a few pages jaja).
Finally, we conclude our day with a couple of beers in a pub on Bellavista.

On Sunday, I woke up very early and I just read all day long (pretty boring I know, but we can´t live in a party forever, don’t we?...mmm maybe we can jaja).

1 comentario:

negra999 dijo...

FRANCISCA YOU MAKE CONSISTANT MISTAKES, PAST FOR PRESENT AND PRESNET FOR PAST, PLEASE CHECK IT!!!