jueves, 17 de abril de 2008

Ok, let´s start

OK, now I have a blog. I have to confess that this is a little weird for my ´cause usually I’m a big mess with computers, but in this particular occasion it was pretty easy, even for me.

So, let´s start for the beginning. Who the hell I am?

Well, my name is Francisca and I’m from Punta Arenas, yes, Punta Arenas, that little city at the end of the world surrounded by penguins and igloos (jaja, the last thing was a joke, but since I’m here in Santiago I have met a lot of people that think that it´s true). I lived 18 years in that city and I came to live to Santiago last year when I came to study psychology. You might think that you have to be crazy to study psychology, and I’m sure your right jaja, but I can´t deny that I love my career, that I enjoy almost everything about it, and that I don’t regret, for even a second, this choice I made.

Maybe if it wasn´t for my English class I would never made myself a blog, ´cause I’m kind of old fashion and I prefer a piece of paper and a pen. Even so, now that I’m writing I think that this could be a good chance to prove something different, and who knows, maybe I even keep it jaja.

No hay comentarios: